Company ProfileCompany Name: Yamaguchi Wrecker Co., Ltd. Founded: March 14, 1984
Established: June 9, 1986
Capital: ¥ 5,000,000
Number of Employees: 15 people
President: Kikuo Yamaguchi
- Emergency removal work / tow truck towing a disabled car and accident
- Road emergency repair of broken-down car and accident
- Design tow truck, the specially equipped vehicles, production, Japan domestic sales
- Import and sale of wrecker parts
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Yokohama Chuo Branch
- Bank of Yokohama wisteria trellis branch
- Tenno-cho Johnan Shinkin Bank branch
- Yokohama credit union branch wisteria trellis
- Kanto wrecker Agency
Large for car
Mid-size car correspondence
Small car correspondence
3 Vehicle (Air compressor, generator, various work equipment installed)
- Yokohama, Kanagawa, Metropolitan Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Other government agencies and private companies, automobile dealers, and assistance company
- Isuzu Motors Limited Capital Region (Ltd.)
- Kanagawa Mitsubishi Fuso Motor Sales Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
- UD Trucks Corporation
- Yokohama Hino Motors Co., Ltd.
- Sagami Railway Co., Ltd.
- Yamato Auto Works Co., Ltd.
- Nittsu Shoji Co., Ltd.
- Mirror Japan Co., Ltd.